Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The New Self-Addressed

As you can now see, our NEW site is up!! We are so excited to have a new look. We will be offering many new and exciting things, so make sure you check back often.

As with any site launch, we will have to tweak the site over the next week to iron out any problems or glitches. One major difference you may notice is the MESSAGE BOARD link is now linking to the BLOG. Please know, this will be fixed as soon as we can. We hope to have the site "up to par" by the beginning of next week.

Thank you all so much for your patience and support. Happy New Year to All!!

Jenn

12 Comments:

Blogger Hilary Kanwischer said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new format! It's so perfect! Wow...I'm going back to cruise around the site again. :) PS...I love your new photo of you on the 'design team' link. ;)

6:29 AM  
Blogger Claudette said...

Classy new format!...love the opening page.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Wow - I just love it all! Ditto on the photo of you - wowsers!

Hey - I can't figure out how to order the photo jewelry. Is it coming soon or am I missing a link?

Happy New Year!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, snazzy :-) I love the new look, the new logo. Can't wait to see the new MB! Great job!

10:43 AM  
Blogger janel said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!
Oh, sweet!
Love love love SA!!!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger **** April **** said...

Love the new site -- I was freaking out a bit when the link to the MB didn't work. Where is my favorite MB? WAAAh! I can't wait for the rest of it to be up and running -- great job ya'll! :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger KhiFlynn said...

AWESOME!! FABULOUS!! LOVE the new site! Also love how the ideas are presented! WOW! Great job! Fun to have a new look.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Anabelle O'Malley said...

ast.netIt looks awesome,Jenn! LOVE it. And that photo of you is amazing, girl. Can't wait until the message board is up again!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Lisa aka Spikesmom said...

The new site looks awesome, love it!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger deb said...

Jenn!! Love the new look!! Congrats!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

This is so cool! Love it!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Dribs n' Drabs said...

Love the new look. Dissapointed that the January kit is still up and not the March one. Also sad that all the kit ideas from 2007 are no longer there. I would really like to reference them since I saved my kits for use later. :(

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home