Thursday, July 27, 2006

Join Us for an Online Class


Tonight at 9:30 pm EST- We will be creating a Post Card Mini Album from the July SA Kit. This is a unique, simple, and quick way to document an entire event-from pics to journaling in just 1 HOUR! This is a step by step class complete with pictures.

To join in the fun, log onto our Message Board/Forum and click on Classes. Find the Post Cards Album Thread and you are all set.

Can't make the class on time-no worries! We keep the classes up for a period of time for those who can't make the scheduled class.

Grab your July kit and come on over!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

me me me..... I hope its still up.. I need so get motivated...hee

3:16 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Thank You for the AWESOME online class....I just printed out the directions and can't wait to make mines....

7:42 PM  
Blogger Amy Teets said...

I soooo can't wait to get the time to try this!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home