Tuesday, July 11, 2006

In LOVE with this Design Team


I think my favorite time of each month is when I see the DT's ideas go up on the site. I get so excited to share their creations with everyone. It always reminds me how BLESSED we are to have such an amazingly talented group of women here.
I love putting together these kits. It is such fun picking out coordinating products, papers, ribbons, and goodies each month. The best and most rewarding part is deadline day, when our DT sends in their projects. I am ALWAYS get giddy when I hit my Send/Receive button and see my computer uploading large messages (it takes a while when there are pics). I know it is someone's projects coming in. I love to scroll down and see what they have come up with. It is funny-I invision projects, cards, or pages every time we are putting the kit together. But when the girls get their creations in to me....I am ALWAYS blown away. They never stop taking it to then next level.
I am thankful to ALL OF YOU LADIES for making my "job" so rewarding and fun. It is such a fantastic thing to be able to share a piece of your creative minds. Cheers to all of you!!

3 Comments:

Blogger justjohanna said...

I love your DT too!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Love all the ideas from the Dt and Jen you rock!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

I have to say that when I came across SA back in November 2004, what really blew me away about the kit was the ideas the DT girls came up with. Their projects showed just how many possibilities this fantastic kit offered, and they've continued to do that with each kit ever since!

They totally rock! :oD

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home