Monday, July 24, 2006

Back from CHA, Chicago


I love new scrapbooking products. I love to look over each little thing, ooh and ahh over the gorgeous papers, touch and feel the embellishments, and daydream of what goodies we will get for our future kits. CHA is my heaven. I love the excitement that comes along with it. The exhibitors are so excited to share their new designs-The retailers are so giddy to see it all!

I am so excited to begin planning our kits for the next few months. We are thrilled to be doing 2 BRAND NEW lines in our September kit. This will be a favorite of mine ;) A little Crate anyone?

After browsing the new releases, we have also ordered several new lines to offer as Mini-Kits. So much great stuff-so little time.

If you have seen something new and would like to see it in one of our upcoming kits, please let us know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Crate paper? Really?? OH my! I saw them at CHA (I own a little stamp store) and fell in love with their stuff! Can't wait to get that kit!

12:38 PM  
Blogger justjohanna said...

i love the photo you posted of your stuff from cha. sorry we didn't run into you while there. it was really overwhelming. i've been posting all my favorites on my blog. among them: basic grey gypsy, junkitz glitterz, tins from pine cone press, my mind's eye bohemia

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home